If you are reading this article, it is likely that someone close to you has passed away and you are involved in the process of probating their estate. Your role in this process may seem like a daunting task. As someone not well-versed in the Missouri probate process, it is advisable to seek the guidance of a skilled legal team to assist you through the process.
Reasons You Need A Missouri Probate Lawyer
- To Keep You On Track: Probating an estate means keeping track of filing dates and deadlines. Failure to adhere to these statutorily mandated guidelines could result in serious consequences.
- The Probate Process Is Complicated: Even in small estates there are many steps that must be taken, including notification of creditors, paying of estate debts, and distribution of property. These needs can prove confusing for a novice to probate administration.
- Peace of Mind: Perhaps one of the best reasons is for the peace of mind hiring a lawyer can bring you. Instead of worrying about whether or not you have complied with the regulations and timelines imposed on the probate process, you can rest easy knowing the matter is being handled by a professional.
- It May Be Required By Statute: In some cases, such as with an independent probate administration, it is required that an attorney be retained to provide persons with an interest in the estate with unbiased advice and services.
- Familial Pressure: In even the closest of families, a death can bring out undesirable behaviors and questions of trustworthiness. Hiring an attorney can help all members of the family know that there is someone who is mandated to follow the legal probate requirements involved.
- Personal Liability: Anyone that handles probating an estate and does not seek assistance may be held personally liable if they fail in their duties. Ignorance of the rules and regulations is not an argument most courts will give credence to.
Contact MyProbateCase.com For Your Missouri Probate Needs
Finding yourself in the position of having to probate an estate does not have to be an overwhelming and time-consuming task. When you contact the legal professionals at MyProbateCase.com you will have access to our cost-effective, streamlined program that has been designed by an experienced Missouri probate attorney.
Our use of cutting-edge technology combined with our knowledge of Missouri law culminates in a plan that allows you to probate an estate with minimal time and resources invested. In addition, our program offers access to licensed Missouri probate lawyers to address your questions and concerns with a turnaround time of 24 hours. Contact us today to start the process that will bring you the peace of mind you are looking for.